PowerMaster system allows you to authorize up to 48 (PowerMaster-30 G2 / PowerMaster-33 G2) people to arm and disarm the system by providing each with a unique 4 digit personal security code. more information at the bottom of these instructions.
To Enter the USER SETTINGS Menu
- HH:MM READY
Make sure the system is disarmed and then press the –> button repeatedly until the display reads [USER SETTINGS].
- PRESS OK
- Enter your Master User Code (user code 1) The screen will now prompt you to enter your user code or present your proximity tag.
- Click the –> or <– button until the display reads “USER CODES”.
- PRESS OK
- The first user code “User 01: 1111” is displayed.
- At the blinking cursor position, key in the User Code you wish to program , for example,  for user code 6, or alternatively click the
–> or <– button until the display reads, [User 06: 0000]
- When the user code you wish to program appears on the display, PRESS OK
- To program or edit the code, at the blinking cursor position enter the 4 digit code, for example, “1234”, using the numerical keypad. To program another user code, return to step 8.
- When done, PRESS OK. A “Success Tune” sounds. The display confirms the saved code.
- PRESS Escape to move one level up in the meu or to return to previous setting step.
- PRESS thedelete/abort button, to edit a field or jump back to the [ TO EXIT] screen to quit programming.
PowerMaster system allows you to authorize up to 48 (PowerMaster-30 G2 / PowerMaster-33 G2) people to arm and disarm the system by providing each with a unique 4 digit personal security code (code 0000 is
not allowed), and assigning them with different security levels and functionalities.
Moreover, you can obtain up to 32 (PowerMaster-30 G2 / PowerMaster-33 G2) multi-function portable keyfob transmitters that will allow you and the other users to easily arm, disarm and control the system without accessing the KP-250 PG2 or panel, including from outside the premises.
The Duress Code enables you to disarm the system using a special code that sends a silent alarm to the monitoring station.
User Code 1 is assigned to the Master User of the system (the owner). It is the only user code that allows access to the User Settings menu. The default setting of the Master User code is 1111. This code cannot be erased and must be replaced with a secret code as soon as possible.
User Codes 2-22 and 33-48 are assigned to family members, co-workers etc. They enable arming and disarming of the system or of selected partitions as defined by the Master User. They can access the “User Settings” menu only for “zone bypassing” provided this option is enabled in the Installer menu.